Tuesday 28 January 2014

BAD BOYS WITH COOL LOOKS - Runway Love w/ DSquared2 Fall 2014


There are some brands that make me say "If I was a man, I would definitely wear this!" and there are some brands that make me say "If I was a designer, I would definitely design something like this".
DSquared2 is the brand that makes me say both! A brand that makes every men cool & stylish... Big applause to Dean and Dan Caten who are famous for their eclectic, sport-luxe style.

The collection itself features an oversize designs, mix of jean & leather, colourful touches with details (red and burgundy mostly), scholar look, and a great winter line for men! But always with a beanie!

Bad boys with cool looks!
“He’s a bad boy and it’s time to pay his dues. On the inside, confusion ruled by discipline with a glimpse into insanity. It’s a thug’s life, be tough, stay on the straight and narrow until parole.”

Dsquared2 takes inspiration for its fall winter 2014 collection from the unique world of a correctional institute. The unconventional influence lends motifs, colours and attire of life behind bars, via the uniforms of the inmates and those who patronize them: prison guards, psychiatrists, priests and lawyers.





For DSquared Shopping